The concept is here now is you need to be sensible with products you may and realistically have during the time of outbreak or create with fair ease. It ought to be a summary of 5 weapons, you will be able to keep on you without them exceeding to many pounds, ammunition is going to be realistically available but you'll commence with 100 approximately models of ammunition. I wish to learn about all of the different ideas and ways to use specific products and i'll go first and become using products I already own, but that's not really a requirement.
EDIT: These would nto become your only products just weapons you'd begin with, reasonably things is going to be found, lost and break.
- Straight from the bat I'll be opting for my pistol of preference. FNX 45 tactical with trigicon RMR. It's a full-sized double action pistol in 45. each magazine is 15 models with 4 magazines I'll have 60 models available. An advantage from the 45. s the threaded barrel for suppressor attachments may also be advantageous.
- AR7 survival rifle. A 22. rifle the receiver and barrel breaks lower and suits the stock which makes it small , capable to slot in a backpack, its a semi auto rifle with peep sites, this posseses an unfortunate 2 magazine limit presently but 22. is easily the most common round in america and is ideal for small hunting, able to killing, relatively quiet and very low recoil.
- Cold steel san mai 3 kukri. This can be a big kukri with a few weight into it but is really a solid knife and hands to hands weapon, this kukri is nearly machete length and it is hefty enough to produce some serious chopping power and has a offered kydex sheath.
- a wood handle tomahawk. This tomahawk has one traditional axe blade along with spike alternatively finish. My buddy and I've had practiced tossing tomahawks and hatchets because we were kids and also got very good at tossing them even setting a swinging target. I'd most likely never really throw it but make use of the pick like a useful gizmo to pierce the skull without having getting to get at close and private, such as the kukri it's useful gizmo attributes also. Though i figured obtaining a 7 inch fixed blade that might be very helpful especially like a tool however i have the tomahawk will be a great weapon to help keep distance when skull crushing.
- My breakdown recurve bow. It may squeeze into bag as needed, braches are replaceable in situation of harm or attempting to change for greater strength braches and it is easily restrung. I possibly could use more practice but ive done practicing a fast low power shots, and and full power distance shots. My precision can use some improvement however i feel its helpful in certain situations, craft-able ammunition, and finally great for hunting a great deal larger game.