- !zclass – This command grants use of multiple skins/mixers have the ability to different abilities. This is utilized as a Very important personel/donator system where players which have a regular membership towards the servers’ host can pick skins solely selectable on their behalf. This provides them extra abilities the regular players do not have (including enhanced jump and/or speed and additional health).
- !zspawn – Enables you to definitely spawn like a zombie or human should you became a member of late throughout a round or whenever you were lately wiped out (with respect to the servers’ settings).
- !ztele – Teleports you to the spawn. If teleports within the map are activated you’ll be teleported towards the teleport destination point which was activated in those days. If the AFK killer is enabled, this command is going to be disabled.
- !zhp – Displays your own personal health points like a zombie. Featured because of HP values above 255 cannot display correctly previously.
- !zmarket – It’s a effective command that enables you to definitely buy the purchasable weapons for Counter-terrorists and Terrorists without going through the in-game buy menu. Essentially this enables CT’s to purchase the .40 Dual Elites or other T’s weapons and on the other hand for T’s to purchase any CT’s weapons. You may also decide to save ammunition setup and activate a computerized re-buy option.
- !weapons – When !zmarket isn’t available, this will probably be like a substitute. It’s especially common in limitless ammunition servers. This command provides you with immediate access to any or all the weapons hanging around by just a few figures to pick (There appears to become no-limit at the quantity of selectable weapons).
- You should use the "!" symbol in conjunction with every weapon hanging around: A good example could be when you want to come with an ES C90, just type the weapon’s entity name using the "!" in-front: !p90.
Fundamental essentials most generally used instructions are are most likely the only real ones which are any helpful towards the general player. Here are other instructions that are either rarely used or only specific for any selected number of players.
- !zadmin – An order that’s only functional by admins around the servers that they’re accountable for.
- !zcookies – The instructions description for zcookies states that you could toggle your very own ZR instructions by using it but all it really does is rapidly providing you with certain On/Off instructions that you desire to make use of, while you will find all of the instructions inside it elsewhere where it really belongs. A good example is !zhp to become toggled off or on, despite the fact that when opening the ZR menu with !zmenu it’ll directly get there. It is quite a redundant command which has little use and therefore isn’t used.
- !cmenu – This command enables you to decide a chat text color. Presently this command is just utilized in PlagueFest and Hellz which is restricted to Donators/Very important personel.
- !he – While !he is a straightforward command just like any other weapons command, it’s excessively utilized in servers that don’t allow either !zmarket or !weapons to operate or for use. For the reason that situation all players can purchase one or maybe more grenades in one round, extensively upgrading their firepower. The very best example could be Supreme Elite where this unneccessary use may be easily observed.
- !zstuck – It’s accustomed to move a person from an unavoidable place (like being stuck within the wall or in the prop). This command has become substituted with the greater efficient !zspawn and isn’t functional any longer. Its predecessor is !unstuck and isn’t functional either. !zstuck could be mistreated by jumping to glitch, and jump more high. This is among the reason, it had been taken off lots of servers.
- !deagle – Spawn an evening Hawk .50c at the present position.
- !elites – Spawn .40 Dual Elites at the present position.
- !p90 – Spawn an ES C90 at the present position.